Friday, January 21, 2011

Inception

Dom Cobb: What is the most resilient parasite? A bacteria? A virus? An intenstinal worm?
Arthur: Ah, what Mr Cobb is trying to...
Dom Cobb: An idea. Resilient, highly contajous. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to iradicate. An idea that is fully formed, fully understood. That sticks, right in there somewhere. [points to his head]
Saito: For someone like you to steel?
Arthur: Yes in dream state your conscious defences are lowered and it makes your thoughts vulnrable to theft. It's called extraction.Dom Cobb: I know how to search your mind and find your secrets. I know the tricks and I could teach them to you so that even when you're asleep your defence is never down. Look if you want my help, you're gonna have to be completely open with me. I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife, better than your therapist, better than anyone. This is a dream and you have a safe full of secrets and I need to know what's in that safe. In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment